Re: [sumo-user] Traci

thank you very much for your answer. I brought runner.py into Pycharm. And set my sumoBinary like file that attached bellow. (those ones in red). could you please check it if it's right? another question is that, can I delete
def generate_routefile(): and its for loop? cause I don't need it. moreover a few lines in def run(): ?