Re: [sumo-user] Forcing vehicles to start at the same time, with non-zero speed

Possibilities:
- define your vehicles with departSpeed="max" departPos="random_free" and let them all start at the same time (this may cause some vehicles to be inserted with very low speeds)
- define your vehicles with departSpeed="desired" departPos="random_free" (ensures high insertion speed and dense traffic)
- define your vehicles with departSpeed="max" departPos="yourCustomPosition" and let them all start at the same time
- define your vehicles with arbitrary departSpeed and departPos, then force them into the network by calling vehicle.moveTo. If you follow this up with vehicle.setSpeed(vehID, someHighValue), the cars will try to drive as fast as possible while still staying safe.