Re: [sumo-user] SUMO default parameters

The lcOvertakeRight error is a bug (https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/5991). We're  planning a hotfix release tomorrow, so just upgrade to that.
There is currently no way to get the default values for all attributes. I've updated the documentation though:
https://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Definition_of_Vehicles,_Vehicle_Types,_and_Routes#Vehicle_class_specific_defaults

regards,
Jakob

Am Fr., 23. Aug. 2019 um 16:11 Uhr schrieb Mohsen Rahmati <mohsen.eng74@xxxxxxxxx>:
Thanks, Jakob.

by setting xml-validation to never, this new error will raise:
'''
Error: Invalid Lane-Change-Model Attribute lcOvertakeRight. Must be greater than 0
Quitting (on error).
'''

As you guessed right, I've used multi-vehicle classes in defining vehicle type distribution. by correcting the "speedDev" attribute for each class the results are now closer to the first run but it stills not the same. is there any way to get SUMO default values in the output?
the results are attached.

With Best Regards,
Mohsen