[sumo-user] SUMO Crashes again

Hi,
I recently wrote you that my simulation crashed and the solution was to update sumo. I did update it and my problem disappeared for most of the cases. In one case though, it did crash again. I attach the files necessary, it crashes at step 4592. I think my problems are related to the instruction at line 1507, that removes the pedestrians that are blocked in the simulation but I cannot understand why it happens.

Thank you very much
Stefano