Re: [sumo-user] Crashes going undetected

Also, crashes on intersections are only detected when setting the option --collision.check-junctions.

Am Do., 4. Juli 2019 um 19:03 Uhr schrieb Mirko Barthauer <m.barthauer@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hello Bilgram,

there was an issue recently where this was reported (see
https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/5680). In any case, this should
not happen. Please try with the latest development version available at
https://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Downloads#SUMO_-_Latest_Development_Version if
you can reproduce the problem.

Regards
Mirko