Re: [sumo-user] Repeated vehicles (Flows) without equally spaced

Hi Jakob,
After checking in detail, I realize that the traffic demand (the Routes file) generated by DUAROUTER randomly, does not change, whatever how many times it is launched.
Is there a way to change the demand at each launch of DUAROUTER?

Thanks,
Azise