Re: [sumo-user] Lane priority

in the left bus stop, the busstop lane is not connected to the next edge and requires lane-changing (this is appropriate). In the right bus stop, the busstop lane is connected but the leftmost lane does not allow continuation (this causes undesired lane changes by the vehicles). The change at the left busstop occurse for strategic reasons due to the mismodelled connections at the right bus stop.

When two lanes are available for driving, and no other vehicles are present, the vehicle will tend to drive on the right due to the 'oblication to drive right'. This happens after a time threshold and is independent of bus stops. The behavior can be reduced per vehicle type by setting the 'lcKeepRight' parameter to a value below 1.

regards,
Jakob