[sumo-user] Lane priority

Hi,
I have a simulation with three lanes, and a bus stop. Not all my vehicles stop, and for the ones that don't I would like them to keep the fastest lane. As you can see in my sequence of pictures attached, though, my vehicles change lane in the presence of a bus stop (so when the lanes pass from 2 to 3). Is there any way to change the logic and force a vehicle to stay in the left lane and approach the stop only if needed?
The situation depicted does not happen for every stop in my circuit, only for some.

Thank you very much
Stefano