[sumo-user] Error (mine or SUMO's?) implementing zipper node

I'm getting an error at a node when I make it type zipper. (Priority works fine.) The error message I get is "Zipper junctions with more than two conflicting lanes are not supported." As far as I can tell, I have set the lane connections such that no more than two lanes ever merge into one lane.

I'l attaching a screenshot that shows both the error and the node at which the error happened. The screenshot shows the node ID and the lane-to-lane connections. As far as I can tell, the screenshot confirms that I have programmed in no more than two lanes merging into one lane, and no lanes of traffic cross.

I can send XML files. For now, I don't want to clutter the e-mail.

Thanks in advance.

Richard Tasgal
Beer-Sheva
Israel