[sumo-user] Vehicle counts every specific 1 hour for 24 hours

Hello,
I am new sumo user, I have been trying to:
1. Count the number of vehicles generated during simulation every hour in
every lane for generating a real time traffic data
2. Record the vehicle counts and the edge/ lane coordinates as well in a
separate output file along with the time which is [1h,2h,...] for a 24hr
simulation time.

i was able to produce the output file, however the vehicle counts are
recorded as zero in this file by using the following command.
sumo -c map3.sumocfg --full-output my_full5_output.xml

and when i added the following in my configuration file the total number of
inserted vehicles shows on the command window.
 <report>
        <verbose value="true"/>
        <no-step-log value="true"/>
    </report>

Can you please help me out. Thanks in advance