Re: [sumo-user] Junctions visualized as sidewalk

Hello,
your are building a network with pedestrian infrastructure (probably because you have a pedestrian crossing somewhere). This causes walkingareas to be built at every junction where a lane enters which allows pedestrians. This also applies to lanes with the default permission value of allow="all". The way to fix this is to prevent pedestrians on vehicle-only edges. If you add sidewalks via Netedit menu options or via edge attribute sidwalkWidth then pedestrians will automatically be forbidden on road lanes.

regards,
Jakob