Betreff: [sumo-user] rou.xml

Datum: 2019-04-16T13:44:19+0200

Von: "Oscar Kohn" <oscar.kohn@xxxxxxxxx>

An: "Sumo project User discussions" <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

I have recently started using SUMO and I am a bit confused with the route generation. I have use the osmWebWizard to download a network of my local city, and it has hundreds of roads and potential routes. Everything I've found so far hasn't seemed to work, such as the duarouter, as I put in the network file and choose an output file and i just get told the the routes weren't input correctly or they were invalid.
This has confused me as I am trying to make the route file, so dont have anything to input. Would someone be able to give me brief explanation as to how to generate a route file from just a network.

Kind Regards,
Oscar Kohn

Back to the top