[sumo-user] question about import of elevation data by using osm file

Hello Sumo User,

i tried to import a osm using netconvert in Sumo. Since there is no elevation information in osm file, I wanted to use additionnaly a elevation data. Therefor I used as well netconvert option heightmap.geotiff . But when I tried to generate the net file, I’m facing this error

Cannot load GeoTIFF file since SUMO was compiled without GDAL support

Please somebody can help me to solve that ? ore can I have some hint about that?

Br

Christian

Back to the top