Re: [sumo-user] How to get the mean travel time of the vehicles on a edge in last time step

The relevant output data will be written between the
<tripinfos xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http://sumo.dlr.de/xsd/tripinfo_file.xsd">
</tripinfos>
elements.
If there are none, it means none of the vehicles has finished their route by the end of the simulation.
Either perfomr more simulation steps before sending close or add the sumo option
--tripinfo-output.write-unfinished.

regards,
Jakob

Dear Jakob,
When I use traci.close() to close the simulation,I got this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!-- generated on Sun Jul 15 00:04:26 2018 by SUMO Version 0.32.0
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<configuration xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http://sumo.dlr.de/xsd/sumoConfiguration.xsd">

    <input>
        <net-file value="data/cross.net.xml"/>
        <route-files value="data/cross.rou.xml"/>
        <additional-files value="data/cross.det.xml"/>
    </input>

    <output>
        <tripinfo-output value="tripinfo.xml"/>
    </output>

    <time>
        <begin value="0"/>
    </time>

    <report>
        <verbose value="true"/>
        <no-step-log value="true"/>
    </report>

    <traci_server>
        <remote-port value="59803"/>
    </traci_server>

    <gui_only>
        <start value="true"/>
    </gui_only>

</configuration>
-->

<tripinfos xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http://sumo.dlr.de/xsd/tripinfo_file.xsd">
</tripinfos>
And I opened  http://sumo.dlr.de/xsd/tripinfo_file.xsd, there is no information I need.So how can I got the right file?Thanks!

Best regards,
Zhiqiang

Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> 于2018年7月19日周四 上午5:41写道:
This is just the preamble which records all options that were used when starting the simulation as an xml-comment (This is written into pretty much every output file).
The actual data is sometimes written with a delay due to output buffering by the operation system.
Once you close the simulation (traci.close()) all output will be written.

regards,
Jakob

Hi Jakob,
When I add the option "--tripinfo-output ","tripinfo.xml" into traci.start(), I got the file tripinfo.xml. But the format is different from the demo,it is something like this:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!-- generated on Wed Jul 18 22:40:14 2018 by SUMO Version 0.32.0
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<configuration xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http://sumo.dlr.de/xsd/sumoConfiguration.xsd">

    <input>
        <net-file value="data/cross.net.xml"/>
        <route-files value="data/cross.rou.xml"/>
        <additional-files value="data/cross.det.xml"/>
    </input>

    <output>
        <tripinfo-output value="tripinfo.xml"/>
    </output>

    <time>
        <begin value="0"/>
    </time>

    <report>
        <verbose value="true"/>
        <no-step-log value="true"/>
    </report>

    <traci_server>
        <remote-port value="35799"/>
    </traci_server>

    <gui_only>
        <start value="true"/>
    </gui_only>

</configuration>
What's wrong?How can I fix it ?

Best regards,
Zhiqiang

Zhiqiang Hu <hzq950419@xxxxxxxxx> 于2018年7月18日周三 下午10:39写道:
Dear Jakob,
Thanks for your time!Your advise is very helpful.

Best regards,
Zhiqiang

Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> 于2018年7月18日周三 下午9:48写道:

Hi Jakob,
If all the vehicles has arrived,how can I get the true(not estimated) mean travel time of all vehicles?Thanks for your time!

Best regards,
Zhiqiang

Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> 于2018年7月18日周三 下午5:05写道:
traci.edge.getTraveltime
also consider traci.lane.getTraveltime

Hi sumo-users,
 I am running a program using Traci to optimize the  traffic light timing.And I would like to know the the mean travel time of the vehicles on a edge in last time step,what function can I use?Or any function about it?Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Zhiqiang