Re: [sumo-user] How to get the mean travel time of the vehicles on a edge in last time step

Hi Jakob,
When I add the option "--tripinfo-output ","tripinfo.xml" into traci.start(), I got the file tripinfo.xml. But the format is different from the demo,it is something like this:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!-- generated on Wed Jul 18 22:40:14 2018 by SUMO Version 0.32.0
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<configuration xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http://sumo.dlr.de/xsd/sumoConfiguration.xsd">

    <input>
        <net-file value="data/cross.net.xml"/>
        <route-files value="data/cross.rou.xml"/>
        <additional-files value="data/cross.det.xml"/>
    </input>

    <output>
        <tripinfo-output value="tripinfo.xml"/>
    </output>

    <time>
        <begin value="0"/>
    </time>

    <report>
        <verbose value="true"/>
        <no-step-log value="true"/>
    </report>

    <traci_server>
        <remote-port value="35799"/>
    </traci_server>

    <gui_only>
        <start value="true"/>
    </gui_only>

</configuration>
What's wrong?How can I fix it ?

Best regards,
Zhiqiang

Zhiqiang Hu <hzq950419@xxxxxxxxx> 于2018年7月18日周三 下午10:39写道:
Dear Jakob,
Thanks for your time!Your advise is very helpful.

Best regards,
Zhiqiang

Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> 于2018年7月18日周三 下午9:48写道:

Hi Jakob,
If all the vehicles has arrived,how can I get the true(not estimated) mean travel time of all vehicles?Thanks for your time!

Best regards,
Zhiqiang

Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> 于2018年7月18日周三 下午5:05写道:
traci.edge.getTraveltime
also consider traci.lane.getTraveltime

Hi sumo-users,
 I am running a program using Traci to optimize the  traffic light timing.And I would like to know the the mean travel time of the vehicles on a edge in last time step,what function can I use?Or any function about it?Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Zhiqiang