[sumo-user] question about lateral dynamic

Hi Sumo,
I am using Sumo as a simulation tool to get some Data to train my model. My model is about lane changing intention detection. So I need the vehicle not to move so perfect in the lateral direction when it is on a lane. In Sumo, the lateral speed of the vehicle is always 0 when it is not changing the lane. I know that I can use the sublane model to achieve this goal, but I use traci4matlab as the Interface and the Sublane model is still not implemented in traci4matlab.
I wonder that is there some way that I can use to let the vehicle in the lateral direction dynamically move.

Best regards
Kunyue Du

Sitz/Registered Office: Berlin,
Registergericht/Registration Court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg,
Registernummer/Company Registration Number: HRB 21 280,
Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Kurt Blumenröder, Michael Schubert, Kai-Stefan Linnenkohl
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Prof. Dr. Harald Ludanek