[sumo-user] sampledSeconds

Hello,

I run SUMO and I select as an output the emission-output file in which I get for each edge the abs and normed emissions for the whole simulation period. Also, for each edge there is a value for the parameter sampledSeconds which is greater than the total simulation period. Why is this so?Is this the sum of times for all passed vehicles in the edge? In the manual, the definition of sampled seconds is "Number seconds vehicles were measured on the edge/lane (may be subseconds if a vehicle enters/leaves the edge/lane).

thank you,
Natalia