[sumo-user] Occupancy values via TraCI vs. SUMO output

Dear all,

I have a question regarding the occupancy from loop detectors. When I compare the aggregated values I get every step via TraCI with aggregated values in the output files I see a slight difference. Does anyone know where is the rooting cause of this difference? For Simulation time step 1s the difference is up to 6% and for time step 0.1s the difference is limited to 1.5%.

Thanks in advance

Sasan

Back to the top