Re: [sumo-user] SUMO, NS3 and NetAnim

You are right in that NetAnim is outside my area of experties.
However, if NetAnim requires higher-order bits to change that it would be better to use the fcd-output with network coordinates rather than with lon,lat coordinates.
Simply remove the sumo option --fcd-output.geo to achieve this.
regards,
Jakob

Can the coordinates generated by SUMO be scaled? I think that the problem might be that NetAnim does not support more than 2 decimals and SUMO generates 4 , with variability in the last 2 of them.

Have anyone used SUMO, NS3 and NetAnim and can help me in getting this simulation running in NetAnim?

Thanks in advance,

Víctor Caballero (vcaballero@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
Ph.D. Student at La Salle Barcelona - Ramon Llull University