Re: [sumo-user] Using TraCI to restart sumo simulation

Hello,
sending 'reload' or obtaining the original options is currently not possible. You will need to pass the path to the configuration file into your test management system in some way in order to restart the simulation with those options.
regards,
Jakob

is it possible to restart a sumo configuration, which has been loaded using a *.sumocfg xml-formatted configuration file?

I would like to control sumo with a test management system, which enables me to reset a running simulation. Is there
a possibility beside using the load() command of the TraCI API? Or is it possible to obtain the xml-parsed configuration at the client's side
using the TraCI capabilities to fed this configuration into the load() function again and again?

With best regards!