[sumo-user] Handling left-hand traffic

Hi

I am using Sumo for running simulations in UK. As a result, I need to run
it for left-hand traffic.

I came across the option in NETCONVERT that let me set --lefthand to true.
Is this the right way?

I ask this because the Sumo FAQ page (
http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/FAQ#Can_SUMO_simulate_lefthand_traffic.3F) said
this:

Can SUMO simulate lefthand traffic?Yes. It is supported since version
0.24.0. Although there was a NETCONVERT <http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/NETCONVERT>
 option --lefthand in older versions the resulting networks simply did not
work yet.

This led me to wonder if there was _another_ way of generating a left-hand
traffic network other than this parameter in NETCONVERT.

Or is the support that the FAQ talks about the same as the NETCONVERT
option?

Thanks,
Sridhar