Re: [sumo-user] Query regarding dataset

Hello,
I still cannot reproduce the error message on my end (using ubuntu 16.4).
Also, the error message indicates that the network does not contain all the necessary edges that make up the route. However, your network appears to match the one I'm using and does in fact contain that edge so the error makes no sense.
I can only offer the following suggestions:
- test if you can run any of the example scenarios (sumo/docs/examples/sumo). If you get the same error, something is wrong with your sumo installation.
- try running with a fresh sumo installation and a fresh bolognaringway scenario download on another computer and see if the problem disappears
- try using a newer version of sumo
regards,
Jakob

Hello,
This mail is in response to the previous mail regarding issue with Bologna
dataset while running on sumo 0.22.0.
Sir as per the solution given by you we found no issue with the .net file
in the dataset and the properties are exactly the same you specified.
The issue lies in the execution of .rou file as none of the routes are
being read by it. For every route beginning with the very first it declares
the same error "route cannot be build".
Kindly suggest some way to resolve it.
pfa of the error and your response below.

Regards,
Amrit