Re: [sumo-user] Crash in person simulation

Hello,
Thank you for reporting this issue and providing the example scenario. I had occasionally noticed this crash before but was never able to reproduce it reliably until now.
It has been fixed in revision [26335] (http://sumo.dlr.de/trac.wsgi/ticket/3484)

regards,
Jakob

Dear all,

I have a problem simulating a scenario containing many pedestrians. The simulation crashes at different simulation times at about second 1400 or later.

I am using SUMO version r26280 but also tried the released version 0.31.0.

I really would appreciate if somebody has an idea how to solve this.

Best regards

Stephan Beutelschiess