[sumo-user] Iteration over TLS Phases using TraCI

Hello guys,

there's any way to iterate among TLS phases in order to change it's phase's duration using TraCI?

I created a network where I will use reinforcement learning to find the optimal format in order to rise the vehicles flow.

I thought in a logic to do that:
1) Get TLS IDs List
2) For each one: Check the state with getReadYellowGreenState() to figure out the number of phases
3) Iterate in each Phase using setPhase(), from 0 to 'number_of_phases' - 1
4) Use SetPhaseDuration() to change the value

The question is: There's some more straight approach to get this?

Thanks.
Best Regards.

--
Pedro J. Matuck