[sumo-user] Query regarding dataset

Dear Sir,
I have taken the dataset of Bologna Ringway in order to study the traffic
scenario and I am using it with "sumo-0.22.0" with "Ubuntu 12.04 LTS".
When i am running the ".rou file" with sumo it is not able to read any of
the routes in the file.
Kindly help me in resolving the error as i urgently need to use these files
for my research project and my submission deadline is near.
You may find the screenshot of the error attached herewith.

Regards,
Amrit