[sumo-user] How to get the phase duration of next phase in SUMO using traci4matlab?

Hi all,

if I am currently in phase red, how to get the phase duration of next phase (green for example) using traci4matlab? the current available traci function traci.edge.getPhaseDuration accounts for the phrase duration of current phase (red in this case), and I am not allowed to simply set the phase index to the next phase (as this would change the setting of traffic light) and then get next phase duration. Does anyone know how to get it?

Thanks and have a great day!

Best Regards,
Lawrence