Re: [sumo-user] Simulation Step TraCI call at time 0

Thanks Jakob, but I am more confused now.

Consider these two cases:

Case 1: When I call SimulationStep starting from 0:

- SimulationStep (0) --> advance simulation to the end of step 0 and simulationGetTime is now 500ms

- SimulationStep (500) --> advance simulation to the end of step 500ms and simulationGetTime is now 1000ms.

and so on…

Case 2: Now, consider the case that I call SimulationStep starting from 500ms:

- SimulationStep (500) --> advance simulation to the end of step 500, but simulationGetTime still shows 500ms

- SimulationStep (1000) --> advance simulation to the end of step 1000ms, but simulationGetTime still shows 1000ms.

and so on…

Moreover, I can explain case 1 with the WiKi:

In case 1, calling SimulationStep (500) should not advance the SUMO simulation cause the target time is smaller or equal to the current simulation step. right?

- Mani