Re: [sumo-user] Traffic light phases

see http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Simulation/Traffic_Lights#Improving_Generated_programs_with_knowledge_about_traffic_demand

Hello,

In my simulation I'm using network imported via https://www.openstreetmap.org
Problem is that imported traffic lights allows very poor traffic flows, in other words their phases needs to be optimized in some way.
I did optimize some of them using NETEDIT program, but this procedure is quite time consuming, especially if network contains a lot of traffic lights (in my case it does).
Is there any solution to optimize traffic lights phases (other than by hand)?

Best regards,
Luka