[sumo-user] How to convert junction to edge?

>From the picture below, there are many red dots, which represent nodes, and these nodes are labelled as junctions (info from Inspect element). As can be seen, there are multiple edges between two 4-way junctions. From the black circle, I realised that the small red dots are in fact labelled as edge, instead of junction, and all edges connected via small red dots have the same edgeID. So I wonder how could I set this into other routes so that all multiple edges lying between two 4-way junctions have the same edgeID?

Or Is it possible to group all edges connecting between two 4 junctions as one entity of an edge?

If there multi edges between 2 junctions are required, how to rename them so that they all have the same edgeID?

[cid:d5c87eee-7b32-49ed-8414-63b6e56afed1]

PNG image