Re: [sumo-user] SUMO Gui not responding because of calling screenshot function

Hello,
thank you for providing the example. You've discovered a new bug (
http://sumo.dlr.de/trac.wsgi/ticket/3362).
As a workaround you may declare screenshots in a gui-settings file:
http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/SUMO-GUI#Screenshots
regards,
Jakob