Re: [sumo-dev] Regarding: libsumo-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar file downloading for RESEARCH PURPOSE

Your question was answered on Thu, 1 Apr 2021 09:42:09 +0200

Hi Thamilselvam,

you should download the so called tarball (see https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Downloads.php).

You need the all version (https://sumo.dlr.de/daily/sumo-all-git.tar.gz)

Then you can extract with tar the needed file (as an example i have used the l option here, you should use x)

> tar tvfz ~/Downloads/sumo-all-git.tar.gz sumo-git/bin/libsumo-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
-rw-rw-r-- delphi/delphi 204067 2021-04-01 00:09 sumo-git/bin/libsumo-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

@sumo-gurus:

Why is libsumo*.jar not included in the release file sumo-all-1.8.0.tar.gz?

Regards, Harald

Am 03.04.21 um 06:56 schrieb Thamilselvam Thamilselvam via sumo-dev:
gentle reminder.

On Tue, Mar 30, 2021 at 10:08 PM Thamilselvam Thamilselvam <cs17resch11005@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Respected Sir,
I am Thamilselvam PhD student doing research in integration of SUMO with Multivesta simulator( Stastical Model Checking - open source code ). Since Multivesta is java language, I want to link and communicate sumo through java program. I tried through python ( py4j and jython ). the problem is we are not able to step in between and get the result step by step [multivesta should act as a server, then SUMO acts as a client ]. I try this method java linking. It requires libsumo-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar file. I searched in google and not able to find that file. Please send the required link if possible.
I am using ubuntu 20.04 version.
Thanks
Regs:
Thamilselvam B

Disclaimer:- ThisĀ footer text is to convey that this email is sent by one of theĀ users of IITH. So, do not mark it as SPAM.