Re: [sumo-dev] Regarding: libsumo-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar file downloading for RESEARCH PURPOSE

gentle reminder.

On Tue, Mar 30, 2021 at 10:08 PM Thamilselvam Thamilselvam <cs17resch11005@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Respected Sir,
I am Thamilselvam PhD student doing research in integration of SUMO with Multivesta simulator( Stastical Model Checking - open source code ). Since Multivesta is java language, I want to link and communicate sumo through java program. I tried through python ( py4j and jython ). the problem is we are not able to step in between and get the result step by step [multivesta should act as a server, then SUMO acts as a client ]. I try this method java linking. It requires libsumo-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar file. I searched in google and not able to find that file. Please send the required link if possible.
I am using ubuntu 20.04 version.
Thanks
Regs:
Thamilselvam B

Disclaimer:- ThisĀ footer text is to convey that this email is sent by one of theĀ users of IITH. So, do not mark it as SPAM.

Back to the top