[sumo-dev] FW: How to query for vehicle in a radius around a location [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

UNOFFICIAL

Thanks Jakob,

I can add a poi using traci.poi.add(poiId, x,y, rgb).

I simulate and can see the poi in the list in the gui (although even if I change its size or colour I cannot see it visually on the map), and the location is correct.

I can see all the vehicles in the UI.

I can get all vehicles positions using traci.vehcile.getIDList() to confirm everything is there.

I try to get results using:

def run():

poiId = “555”

traci.poi.add(poiId, x,y, rgb)

traci.simulation.subscribeContext(poiId, traci.constants.CMD_GET_VEHICLE_VARIABLE, 50)

while traci.simulation.getMinExpectedNumber() > 0:

traci.simulationStep()

result = traci.simulation.getContextSubscriptionResults(poiId)

etc..

But result, its always empty.

Cheers

Chris