[sumo-dev] System Optimal Traffic Asaignment

This is Behzad Bamdad Mehrabani, a Ph.D. candidate from UC Louvain, Belgium. Within this email, I would like to inform you that I modify the duaIterate.py tool in sumo in order to reach System Optimal traffic assignment with the logit route choice model.

Therefore, I would be happy if you could let me know how I can contribute to SUMO and make it available online on the SUMO website.

Regards,
--
Behzad Bamdad Mehrabani

Ph.D. Candidate, UCLouvain, Faculty of Architecture, Architectural Engineering and Urban Planning, Tournai, Belgium

                   behzad.bamdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx

cell: (+32) 497 29 22 14

Back to the top