Re: [sumo-dev] System Optimal Traffic Asaignment

Dear Jakob,

I made a pull request on Github.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

On Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at 12:08 PM behzad bamdad mehrabani <bm.bamdad@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thank you very mich for your reply.
I will follow the steps and let you know when it finishes.
Regards,

On Thu, 11 Mar 2021 at 12:02, Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Am Do., 11. März 2021 um 11:49 Uhr schrieb behzad bamdad mehrabani <bm.bamdad@xxxxxxxxx>:
This is Behzad Bamdad Mehrabani, a Ph.D. candidate from UC Louvain, Belgium. Within this email, I would like to inform you that I modify the duaIterate.py tool in sumo in order to reach System Optimal traffic assignment with the logit route choice model.

Therefore, I would be happy if you could let me know how I can contribute to SUMO and make it available online on the SUMO website.

Regards,
--
Behzad Bamdad Mehrabani

Ph.D. Candidate, UCLouvain, Faculty of Architecture, Architectural Engineering and Urban Planning, Tournai, Belgium

                   behzad.bamdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx

cell: (+32) 497 29 22 14
Behzad Bamdad Mehrabani

Ph.D. Candidate, UCLouvain, Faculty of Architecture, Architectural Engineering and Urban Planning, Tournai, Belgium

                   behzad.bamdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx

cell: (+32) 497 29 22 14

--
Behzad Bamdad Mehrabani

Ph.D. Candidate, UCLouvain, Faculty of Architecture, Architectural Engineering and Urban Planning, Tournai, Belgium

                   behzad.bamdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx

cell: (+32) 497 29 22 14

Back to the top