Re: [sumo-dev] Cars off road

Appreciate the help, thank you.

On Wed, Feb 5, 2020 at 9:58 AM Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes. Use traci.vehicle.moveToXY with parameter keepRoute=2 (https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/TraCI/Change_Vehicle_State.html#move_to_xy_0xb4)
An example can also be found in sumo/tools/game/racing.py

regards,
Jakob

Am Mi., 5. Feb. 2020 um 15:37 Uhr schrieb Jaeger Bomb <jaegerbomb23@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hello - is there any way to make the cars leave the road network, then rejoin?  I want my users to be able to take control of the vehicle, drive them where they want (even off road), then connect back to the network at some other point.

Thanks!
JB