Re: [sumo-dev] Building SUMO in Windows

Exactly.

Or, if you need both to coexist on the same machine, setup your environment variables correctly (SUMO_HOME, SUMO_LIBRARIES and do not forget to set PYTHONPATH to point to `<sumo_home>\tools` ) and open the visual studio from cmake (`cd <sumo_home>` and then `cmake --open <cmake_build_directory>`).

Jan