Re: [sumo-dev] Building SUMO in Windows

Hi,

That is the problem. There are no errors, only those warnings. Something else is causing the build to fail I guess.
Here is a pastebin of the build output: https://pastebin.com/HcskFfvP

Many thanks,
Daniel

Em 16.12.2019 17:44, Jan Přikryl escreveu:
Dear Daniel,

warnings are just warnings, and there is an awful lot of them on some
files. Visual Studio does not give precedence to errors when listing
them in its "Error List" tab, so to find out on which _error_ the
compilation actually stopped, you first have to filter away the
warnings (in VS 2017 you click the yellow triangle with exclamation
mark and they will go away).

For me, the ALL_BUILD target sometimes does not compile because I have
some errors in Java settings, but unless you need the Java interface
this can be probably safely ignored. The important thing is that the
`sumo` and `sumo-gui` targets work ;-).