Re: [sumo-dev] Extending SUMO by adding a new vehicle class that runs red lights

Hello,
you can already define vehicles that run red lights by setting the junction-model parameters
jmDriveAfterRedTime and jmDriveRedSpeed
if those vehicles should also ignore other traffic, you further need to set
jmIgnoreFoeProb and jmIgnoreFoeSpeed