Re: [sumo-dev] Nesting vTypeDistributions

Hello,
Nesting does not work as you expect.
When loading typedist3, one random type from typedist1 and another random type from typeDist2 are drawn and only these two types are used in dist3 with the (re-normalized) probabilities they had in their original distributions.
regards,
Jakob