Re: [sumo-dev] Lead vehicle type in Wiedemann car-following model

Thanks. I have downloaded it from github.

However, when I build it I get an error:  Cannot open include file: 'version.h': No such file or directory

So, I opened an github issue:  Error: Cannot open include file: 'version.h': No such file or directory #3967 on sumo master.

best regards,
Umair Durrani
Ph.D. Candidate
Civil and Environmental Engineering