[sumo-dev] Lead vehicle type in Wiedemann car-following model

Hi,

I am looking into the Wiedemann model and related
​.​
cpp and .h files in the development version of SUMO.

Is there a way to print or do something with the LEAD vehicle type in the MSCFModel_Wiedemann.cpp?. I found 'gap2pred' and 'predspeed' but nothing like 'predType' or 'predClass'.

Ideally, I want to change the behavior of following vehicle if the lead vehicle class is a truck.

best regards,
Umair Durrani
Ph.D. Candidate
Civil and Environmental Engineering