[sumo-announce] SUMO moved to GitHub, Website outage

Dear friends and users,
it looks like our move to GitHub https://github.com/DLR-TS/sumo/ has
been successful. Please use our new bug tracker for bug reports:
https://github.com/DLR-TS/sumo/issues/
(Also if you find something got lost in the transition.)

If you want to contribute please consider forking the repository and we
happily accept your pull requests. If you do not know how to do this,
please consult the GitHub help, a short intro is also here:
https://gist.github.com/Chaser324/ce0505fbed06b947d962

Please note as well that the SUMO homepage and the wiki are currently
down due to a (completely unrelated) provider change at DLR. I hope they
will be back online as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Michael for the SUMO team