[sumo-announce] Migration to GitHub

Dear friends and users,
our migration to GitHub and Eclipse (http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Eclipse_Migration) has a major step scheduled for the coming weekend. Beginning on October 27th we will switch the subversion repository hosted on Sourceforge and the accompanying issue tracker into read-only mode.
We plan to have our new repository ready on GitHub on 1st November.
Please make sure to update your version control client and working copy paths if you want to stay up to date on sumo development. The download links for our nightly build remain the same.

best regards,
The SUMO Team

Back to the top