Re: [subversive-dev] Development plans?

Hi Nicolas,

I asked the same question a little while ago.

It really does look like the project has been abandoned.

The source code hasn't been ported to the git repositories.  The SVN repository looks broken.

I'm very happy to help out.  I don't know what the "official" Eclipse process is for resurrecting a project.

Thanks,
Matthew