RE: [subversive-dev] Re: Subversive's SVNKit

Hello Felix,

>Is there some public documentation (e.g. bug tracker) about the change and
a rationale why it was rejected?
Unfortunately, I can't find it, but if do I'll provide it.

>Getting subversive into Fedora will be almost impossible if there is the
need for additional patches to SVNkit (as SVNkit is already in Fedora and I
believe the maintainer will be very reluctant to put in patches that
>were rejected by upstream)...
We(Subversive) apply patch to SVNKit and nobody else needs to do it again
(we provide already patched version of SVNKit). This is acceptable for other
OS's so it's not clear why is there a problem with Fedora?

Am 29.12.2009 15:25, schrieb Igor V. Burilo:
>>    - Are there plans/work in progress merging it upstream?
> We made requests about it to SVNKit but they rejected it.

Is there some public documentation (e.g. bug tracker) about the change and a
rationale why it was rejected?

Getting subversive into Fedora will be almost impossible if there is the
need for additional patches to SVNkit (as SVNkit is already in Fedora and I
believe the maintainer will be very reluctant to put in patches that were
rejected by upstream)...

fs