RE: [subversive-dev] Subversive's SVNKit

Hello Felix,

>Is there a place where I can see which patches are put on top of the
standard SVNKit (or just svn's version history)?
I attached a patch for SVNKit 1.3.2

>This repo requires some kind of authentication for me. Which
username/password should I use?
Sorry, it's really under password. The easiest way you can get sources of
connectors is to download archived update site from
http://community.polarion.com/projects/subversive/download/eclipse/2.0/build
s/ and find plugins with 'sources' sufix.