Re: [stp-dev] pre/post edit transformators for the XEF editor

Good extension!

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 2:59 PM, David Bosschaert <dbosscha@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  It would
> even make it possible to use the XEF editor on non-XML files.
> So it opens up the possibility to use the XEF editor for many different
> types of files, as long as what is being edited can be described using XML
> Schema (XSD).

I like the idea of being able to edit non-XML documents too -
I must try to find a good example for this and implement it.

Maybe even a simple editor for Java properties files would be
really easy to do - the added value would be 1) the documentation
and 2) the type checking and 3) default values.

 --oh

Back to the top