Re: [stp-dev] Buckminster build system document

There are changes to the svn structure. The build directory is not longer in trunk. Are there any changes to the Buckminster build system

Yes, there have been some changes, and it's a work
in progress.

I'm updating the components to have individual buckminster
mini-builds, so that all of them can be built individually.

You will notice that some now have a build directory which
contains artifacts for the particular component.

The overall build has had some updates too, but may not
be complete. I'm concentrating on the individual components
first.

If anyone would like to help out, let me know :)

 --oh

Registered Number: 171387