Re: [stp-dev] Look and feel proposal for integration of XEF and WTP-based policy editors

Hi Andrei,
2) I put ISchemaProvider interface also in the same package now.
   For the future I suggest to create separate plugin module containing schemas provider and policy repository stuff (ISchemaProvider, ISchemaProviderExt, URLSchemaProvider, etc). It helps to avoid circular dependencies between editors and allows to use the stuff from other modules (not only our editors).
This makes sense to me. Esp since there are people who use the XEF editor on its own already and I don't think they should be forced to depend on the WTP policy editor plugins if they don't use that piece. I would be happy to create an interfaces-only plugin for the ones used by the XEF editor. It could be called
 org.eclipse.stp.xef.common
This would allow to have the dependencies only go one way. Would that work for you?

Cheers,

David

Registered Number: 171387